Monday, July 12, 2010

GROWING CHERRY - DAY 1 (07/12/2010)

Day 1 -- Clean all cherry pulps


I am not a cherry person.  But my sister is.  She bought a big bag of cherries the day before she went back home.  Now, I'm left with the remaining half to finish.


As I was munching the cherries this afternoon, I thought to myself, "Hmm, can I grow cherries from the seeds?"  And the research began.


So here you go.  This is my Day 1 of the cherry experiment.  For the next 2 days, I am going to soak these seeds in fresh water to loosen up the pulps.  I will be changing the water twice a day to keep the water fresh.  And hopefully, by the end of the 2nd day, I will have clean seeds to work on. 


Not sure if these seeds will grow or not.  Will they be cherry blossoms or cherry fruits?  Well, I guess I'll find out in the next few months.




May this be blossoming!

No comments: