Wednesday, June 23, 2010

MY WAVE MAN

Oh my pow wow!!!  Look what I found!  Yayyy.  A video of Marcel's presentation at 2010 Google I/O.  I've been wanting to see his presentation for awhile.  FINALLY!


To prepare for this presentation, Marcel had to spend many long hours for months.  Often he worked for 2 time zones (California's and Sydney's).  Poor baby.  Plus, he's not a presentation kind of person.  So the whole experience has stretched him right, left, up, and down.  I was praying for each presentation that Marcel did that he would do well; and that God would give him the extra strength and endurance to prepare and deliver each presentation.


So, Google Wave was officially released to general public as of May 19, 2010.  You are more than welcome to check out the video below.  I don't promise you'll understand the presentation though.  But for me, I can't wait to see Marcel tonight!  He deserves lots of hugs and kisses for the hard work.  Thank you, God, for Your faithful guidance throughout the past few months.  And thank you, Hubby, for being my Geeky Hubby!!!  I am sooooo proud of you.


[Marcel's parts are at: 15:09 - 34:45 and 51:48 - end]

May this not confuse you that much, Friends!

No comments: