Tuesday, May 04, 2010

DISPATCHED TO BIKING AGAIN

Click here for Week 3's update


Whoa, it's already been 6 weeks from my accident.  I've been feeling better each and every day.  Thank you, Family and Friends, for all the prayer support and words of encouragement.


I went back to my therapist this morning.  Still have some stiffness and pain on my right wrist.  My therapist added several more wrist exercise moves for me to do in the next 3 weeks.  But overall, I'm on the fast lane to recovery.


Even better, this morning, I was officially dispatched to biking again by Christina (my therapist).  YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.  Although I was given a precaution that I might feel tired more easily when biking with a weak wrist, I found the GO sign a great great great news!  I might give my wrist a try pretty soon!


Some friends have asked me, "How are you mentally?"  To this question, I can't answer for sure yet.  I know I feel more ready now than days after the accident about biking again.  I take it as a good sign.  Marcel has been a great support.  And I know he looks forward to the day I can bike to my deepest joy again.  I've got all the mental support I need from family and friends.  And I've got a great Power behind me.  So I'm confident that the challenges ahead of me are not bigger than the Power and support behind me.  I will definitely keep you posted.


Oh, on the side note.  I got a little surprise last night from Marcel.  He brought home my FIXED MERCY!  He took Mercy to the shop last week.  He said he wanted to make sure that Mercy is ready whenever I'm ready.  Awww, so sweet of him!  The saddle, however, is still pending to be fixed because it's currently out of stock.  But hey, it's already a great surprise and a great news to begin with!!!


Alrighty, All.  May you have a wonderful rest of the week!


May this be a blessing! 

No comments: