Friday, March 19, 2010

MY GRANDCHILD'S ONE MONTH BIRTHDAY

Today is my grandchild's one month birthday.  My Golden Pothos is ONE month.  They were 5 leaves before.  Now they're 7!!!  Yes, you heard it right.  My baby gave birth to 2 new leaves in 28 days.  Yayyyy.  I'm a blessed grandma.

So this morning, we had a quick prayer of thanksgiving in celebration of the birthday.  EVERYONE gathered up as you can see in the family photo below.  Thank you, Jesus, for a healthy grandchild!! 

 The happy crowd!  
Top: Me Ik, Ce Hong, Tobias, my family from Sukabumi, Marcel, and I.
On the board: Jeremiah, Peter, King Solomon, and Paul.
Bottom: Goldie the Adecco trophy, Elianne, Jasmine, Maxie, and Galileo the Owl.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, my dear Golden Pothos!

It's worth the celebration, isn't it?  May this be a blessing!

No comments: