Friday, June 18, 2010

ELIANNE THE PANCAKE FLIPPER

OK, I have to blog this.  This is too adorable.

So I've been wanting to eat Elianne's green onion pancake since last Summer.  She normally comes over when the weather is nice to swim.  But every time I came to her house or she came over, either we're full or the ingredients were not ready.  Fast forward one year later, my mother in law (Omah Santi as Baby E. calls her) was in town.  When Baby E. found out, she called me, "Hey Cici Yanny.  Can I come to your place on Sunday?  I want to make Omah some pancakes?"

Of course I said yes.  That's also something I've been craving for for the longest time!  Baby E. came very well equipped with her cooking spoon, pan, and ingredients.  I said, "Baby, you can borrow my spoon and pan.  Why did you have to bring them from home?"

Baby E, "Because Daddy let me practice with my spoon and pan."

LOL .. that's so funny!  She's very particular, isn't she?  Anyway, thirty minutes later, we got 5 nice pancakes for dinner.  Thank you, my Dear Baby!!  Not bad for a 5-year old, huh?

Her trick to cook the pancakes was, "OK, Cici Yanny, we have to wiggle wiggle wiggle, and then ... FLIP." 

May this turn your frown upside down!

No comments: