Friday, May 28, 2010

WELCOMING MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND WITH HAPPINESS

Happy Friday, y'all!!  I hope my friends in the US are excited to welcoming the long weekend.  I know I am.


I am in a very happy mode today.  For 2 reasons:


1) I just got a call from my bestie Evelyn.  She shared with me that on the weekend of June 11, her husband will come pick her, Wei Wei, and Xuan Xuan in Indonesia.  And TOGETHER, they will move to Shanghai.  Yayyyyy.  The Hsu's answered prayer!  I'm very excited for them.  Finally, they can all live under the same roof together.  I got too happy about the news that I had to go to the office's kitchen to dry out my happy tears.  Evelyn my dearest, I'm very proud of and happy for you!  Muachhhhhhhhh.


姨姨Yanny最爱的宝贝


2) I went for a check up with Christina (my Physical Therapist) yesterday.  She's concerned of the last bit of wrist pain I'm still experiencing.  She said that I should feel zero pain by now (2 months after the accident).  This morning, I was requested to come to the hospital for an immediate X-ray.  


Thankfully, I have the car with me today.  So I could go immediately.  I called Marcel right before leaving to the hospital, "Babe, gotta go to the hospital now ... for X-ray."  He couldn't talk much because he was in the middle of a meeting.  Soon after the meeting, he rented a car and rushed to the hospital to be by my side.  I was already inside when he arrived.


When I came out of the Radiology, I was so surprised to find him.  Totally didn't expect the surprise.  But it made me really happy and special.  I only had a minor procedure done.  But I got a really special company.  So we decided to continue the romance with a lunch date.  :-)  I love my friday.  :-)


Alrighty, y'all!  Have a blessed long weekend!


May this be a blessing to you!

No comments: