Thursday, May 20, 2010

STORY BOOK: RAIN CYCLE

Hmm, where to start on this.  Let's see.


I've been wanting to prepare a special gift for my future children with Marcel.  Something I created myself.  Something that will remind them of me.  Something of Mommy Yanny's legacy.  


No no no, before you spread a rumor, I am not expecting (yet).  But I know I won't have this much time when the kids have arrived.  So I thought of doing this now.


Then, an idea came to my mind.  How about story books?  Hmmm, not a bad idea (I thought to myself).  But what to write?  Can I write?  Should I write?


[Days later]


Well well, I just finished my first story book today.  :-)  It wasn't easy to create one.  I stumbled upon not being able to draw :-(.  So I used Google Docs Drawing to create this.  As you can see, each page is very simple and basic.  It's not as rich as story books you would purchase at a store.  But hey, there you have it ... a story about Rain Cycle. 


Dearest My Future Child[ren],

From Mommy Yanny with Love.     












I definitely would want to create another story book.  Now, it's time to finding an inspiration for the story.  Stay tuned!!!!


May you find this enjoyable!

2 comments:

Kiki said...

Whoa... auntie Yanny, you are so very creative.

Unknown said...

Ohhh cute Yan!! Simple story that children will understand and learn. Great job!