Friday, March 26, 2010

SCENE 3: AT ER

Previous scene

OK, so we arrived at Kaiser's ER.  I said, "Thank you for the ride, Zach!"

Zach, "Sorry if it was a bit bumpy.  Tony never agrees to my driving."


Yanny, "Oh, that's alright.  Thank you for taking me here."


As soon as we arrived, I was put in Room #27.  The Nurse came in to check me.  His name is Tien.  He's half Indonesian and half Vietnamese.  To my sadness, he told me that he's never met his dad.  And he believed his dad has died in Indonesia.  I recommended that he should visit Indonesia one of these days to clear out his assumptions and find a closure.  Flying there is so much better now than then, especially with us living near to SFO.  He said he'll think about it.

As he entered my records online, he asked what I go by.  I said, "I go by Yanny."  He then had the biggest smile on his face, "You know, my Indonesian name is Yana."  Hahaha.  It made me smile back at him.  Ah, how I wish I could help him find his dad one day.

Soon after, Doctor Mathieson came in.  After series of tests, she said, "Well, consider yourself lucky!  With that kind of accident, you're very very lucky."

I then said, "I was very well protected and helped, Doctor.  I was blessed!"


As the doctor was finishing up the examination, Marcel finally made it to ER and came into my room.


To close this scene, I am grateful for non life threatening injuries.


Check back later for the next scene.

May this be a blessing!

Next scene

3 comments:

Kiki said...

Praise God! So glad to hear that you really are okay, sister. Can't wait to read the next scene

Annette said...

Glad to hear you are ok, Yanny!

Yanny said...

Thank you, Ci Kiki and Annette, for your encouraging words. Can't wait to see you on Sunday!