Sunday, March 28, 2010

LESSON LEARNED 1: THEY SAY I SAY

Final scene from biking accident

Thank you again for sharing our ups and downs from the biking accident.


In the first 2 days of the incident, I met a lot of people.  On my condition, they said:
  • Tony the paramedic, "Your biking gears saved you!"
  • Dr. Mathieson, "Well, consider yourself lucky!  With that kind of accident, you're very very lucky!"
  • Dr. Karry, "This is the best outcome in an unfortunate situation."
  • Zhuang Laoshi, "不幸中大幸."  (In the middle of unfortunate situation there's a big fortune or good outcome).
  • Glen my boss, "It's gonna get better after it's gone worse."
  • Marcel, "I'm glad you're coming home with me."
As you can see, they meant good for me regardless of the different expressions they said.  They were my support system to cope with the situation.  Even though Ms. R (the lady driver) wasn't physically hurt, she must felt awfully uneasy about the situation.  So I just hope that Ms. R also has a wonderful support system around her to help her cope with the situation. 


So what do I say about my condition?  I say, "Am I blessed or what!  Thank youuuuuuuuu, Jesus!"

Well well, what do you say of the situation?  More lessons learned to come!


May this be a blessing! 

Next lesson learned

No comments: