Friday, November 09, 2012

DAY 9 #21DAYSGRATITUDE

Happy Friday, everyone!  Hope you're excited about the weekend as much as we are.

Today, we are grateful for:

1) Crying Babyroo.  This morning for the first time Babyroo cried when Papahroo was about to leave for work.  He still cried even after I held him and tried to nurse him.  All that he wanted was Papahroo. His eyes were fixed on the door as he watched Papahroo left the room and the house eventually.  It made a wonderful fatherhood moment for Papahroo.

2) The chance to take Babyroo for a walk.  Babyroo loves his afternoon stroll/walk around the neighborhood.  Due to the rain, we couldn't do that yesterday.  Praise the Lord, the rain stopped at the right time today.  So Babyroo and I were able to do our walk.  As always, he would babble "a ta ta ta ta ta" (Read: "Mamah, look at those birds!") every now and then making me the best baby language interpreter ... not :-)

3) Extra strength.  The cold weather kept waking Babyroo up last night despite the heater being on.  I guess it was because Babyroo always ended up without the blanket as he rolled around the crib.  And where were the parents?  Well, let's just say that the three of us had competitions on who-can-fall-back-asleep-first.  The winner is?  Babyroo ... each time!!!!  LOL.  As for me, I praise the Lord for being my portion ... my extra strength when I needed to keep up with my growing, healthy, and active baby all throughout the afternoon.

May this be a blessing!  Until tomorrow.

Read Day 8

No comments: