Tuesday, November 06, 2012

DAY 6 #21DAYSGRATITUDE

Day 6 already?  So fast.

Today, we are grateful for music and frozen confinement soup.



Look at our mini cruiser!  Now that Babyroo can navigate his way around, he finds a lot of things in the house interesting.  From Mamahroo's sandals, cell phone charger, rugs, to night lamps, he makes sure he stops to play with each one of them.  For most of the time, he gets OVERLY excited about his new findings making it harder for him to nap.  Today, we find dancing to the slow music calms him down.  After that, he's ready to nurse and then fall asleep.  For that reason, we are grateful for music.

In between chasing Babyroo, I also find the frozen confinement soup my mom made a few months ago a big help.  It's so nutritious and easy to eat.  Within minutes, my energy is back to keep up with Babyroo.  Now I know why my mom insisted for me to eat the confinement soup for as long as I could (I did it for 4 straight months after giving birth).  Maybe I should cook more and freeze them for days that I need an extra boost of energy like today.

May this be a blessing!  Until tomorrow!

Read Day 5

No comments: