Sunday, November 18, 2012

DAY 18 #21DAYSGRATITUDE

Today, we are grateful for:

1) Papahroo's headache that had gone away.  We just realized this afternoon that Papahroo has not felt the headache for the past two weeks now.  The headache bothered him so much that he couldn't focus at work and had to go to the doctor.  We knew the unclean air at home was the main cause because after talking about it today, it occurred to us that his headache went away after I had sanitized the house two weeks ago.  Praise the LORD!!

2) Grocery to buy.  We are stocking up to cook for the holiday and the retreat.  The grocery reminds us that we still have family to feed, friends to share food for the season, and God who provides.

3) Papahroo and Babyroo's bonding time.  It's that time again for Papahroo and Babyroo to get their hair cut.  When working with the little one, timing is everything but speed is beyond everything lol.  So there you go.  In 15 minutes, I got both Papahroo and Babyroo's hair cut.  The next thing I knew, my two baldies were taking shower together and having a wonderful time splashing with the shower.  And then the next thing I knew again, the two of them were out and in a mission to surprise me with a dinner.  When they returned, they got a basket of KFC and big smiles greeting me as I opened the garage door.  I was too hungry by then to tell them, "no more junk food next time please."  And KFC never tasted that good to me (who could resist a surprise from two smiley baldies???).

May this be a blessing!  Until tomorrow!

Read Day 17

No comments: