Saturday, October 29, 2011

HOW MANNY AND PIDDY CAME UP

One very ordinary day, I got a surprising note.  Upon reading that, my frown completely turned upside down ... and I smiled from ear to ear of happiness.

Here's the note:


In short in English:
Ci Kiki, "Maxie, who is in Annie's tummy?"
Maxie, "I don't know."
Then all of the sudden Maxie says, "Baby Manny (read: Muh-nee)."

HAHAHA.  It may sound really random at first.  But the more you think about it, Maxie probably got that from Marcel + Yanny = Manny.  Not bad eh for a 3-year-old?

Then, I got another note:




In short in English:
Ci Kiki, "What is Annie's baby's name?"
Maxie, "Piddy (read: Peed-dee).  Piddy is my sister."


HAHAHA.  Now Maxie gets really specific about the gender.  How cute huh??

When I read those two notes, I could clearly picture Maxie's expression with all his silliness.  I mean, seriously.  How could you not smile on those things, right?

Awwww, Koko Maxie.  Thank you for the suggestions.  We woof you!  I'm sure Annie's baby is entertained when she or he reads this in the future.

So that's how Manny and Piddy came up.  May this turn your frown upside down too!

No comments: